Saturday, July 12, 2014

A Bitter-Sweet Love... Prologue~

I craved him so much, in a way I never thought I would for a man... Love has owned me completely for the very first time in my 21 years of life... It was a strange feeling... One that I had never experienced before. It was like I was in a world completely different from the one I used to live in. He came into my life without a notice and turned it upside down, making my heart beat loud and fast, and slowly turning my body numb with the mere thought that soon I would be the woman called his wife... I was mesmerized with his love... Enough that I could not notice the prison I walked so willingly into.

My Bitter Sweet Love. Its the same as this rose... So beautiful and tempting... but when i come closer, I only get hurt.

No comments:

Post a Comment